While doing the Comfast WiFi extender review, we found that numerous users suffer from various extender-related issues despite their wonderful performance. Are you also facing problems with your Comfast WiFi extender? If yes, then this Comfast WiFi extender troubleshooting guide is for you. Read the sections given below to find out the solution to the Comfast extender problem you’re facing.
To manage a Comfast extender, one needs to log in to it. However, many users struggle to log in to their extenders in a hassle-free manner. If you’re also a part of the same story, then following these Comfast WiFi extender troubleshooting tips will be of some help to you:
- The Comfast login password is case-sensitive. Thus, you need to make sure that there is no typo in the Comfast password entered by you.
- Use a cache-free web browser to do Comfast WiFi extender login.
- Your Comfast extender must be properly connected to the home router.
- The computer used to log in to the Comfast range extender must be free of viruses and malware.
- Reboot your Comfast WiFi device and try to do extender login again.
After following these Comfast WiFi extender troubleshooting tips, you will be able to log in to your device. In case, nothing works, reset Comfast extender and set it up from scratch. However, you should possess the correct knowledge of how to reset Comfast WiFi extender for that. So, contact our technical experts.
Can’t Update Comfast Firmware
Users are advised to update the Comfast firmware from time to time. The reason being, it fixes bugs and adds new features to the Comfast WiFi extender. But, it becomes quite disappointing when the user fails to update the Comfast range extender firmware. If you’re in the same boat, have a walk through the following Comfast WiFi extender troubleshooting tips:
- Ensure that the Comfast firmware file you’ve downloaded for your extender is correct.
- Update the internet browser you are using to update the firmware of your Comfast range extender.
- Make sure that you’ve followed the correct instructions to complete the Comfast firmware update process.
- Establish a strong connection between your WiFi devices.
- Avoid playing games or performing other background activities on your computer while the Comfast firmware is getting updated.
That’s all you can do if you are unable to update the Comfast firmware. On the off chance, you are still facing a problem while updating your device, do not hesitate to contact our profound technicians.
Comfast Extender Slow WiFi Network
Another problem that we came across during the Comfast WiFi extender review is slow WiFi network. Many users after setting up the Comfast WiFi device have reported this problem. Here are some of the topmost Comfast WiFi extender troubleshooting tips to get it fixed:
- Place the Comfast WiFi extender in the central location of your house. It will ensure that the WiFi signal transmission will take place evenly in all directions.
- Perform Comfast firmware update by accessing the default IP address.
- Make sure that the Ethernet cable connecting your Comfast extender to the host router is not worn out.
- Reduce the distance between your Comfast range extender and router. However, avoid making it zero.
- Relocate your Comfast range extender and place it away from televisions, microwave ovens, refrigerators, mirrors, fish tanks, treadmills, etc.
By following these Comfast WiFi extender troubleshooting tips, you will be able to fix the slow WiFi network problem. Perform Comfast WiFi extender reset if the issue persists.
Comfast Extender Not Showing WiFi
The Comfast extender not showing WiFi issue can ruin anyone’s internet experience. If you have also come across the same problem, give a shot to the instructions given below:
- Remove WiFi interference-creating factors from the room where you’ve placed your Comfast extender.
- Update the firmware of your Comfast WiFi extender.
- Reboot your Comfast wireless range extender.
- Bring the extender and router in close proximity.
Once you follow these Comfast WiFi extender troubleshooting techniques, the issue will get resolved.
How to Reset Comfast WiFi Extender?
Amidst Comfast WiFi extender review, we also discovered that some users are unaware of how to reset Comfast WiFi extender. Are you also struggling to execute the Comfast WiFi extender reset process successfully? If yes, then implement the following steps to reset Comfast extender:
- The first thing you need to ensure while doing Comfast WiFi extender reset is to ensure that the device is receiving a consistent power supply.
- Once ensured, find the Comfast WiFi extender reset button.
- Press the button carefully to reset Comfast extender to the factory default mode.
This was how to reset Comfast WiFi extender. But, what happened? Are you unable to do Comfast WiFi extender reset? Thinking about how to reset Comfast WiFi extender like a pro? Well, in that case, our experts will give you the best guidance to reset Comfast extender. Not only this, but they will also help you with the Comfast WiFi extender review so that you can make the most of your device.