How to Install Comfast WiFi Extender?
If you are looking for a source that will help you to extend the existing network throughout the house,, then you have come to the right place because here we are going to tell you how to install Comfast WiFi extender. With the help of Comfast extender, you will able to get fast-blazing internet speed in your home and also get a hundred flawless features that will enhance the internet experience of the users. The influencing points related to the Comfast configuration are elaborated in the upcoming passages. So, read out the blog from up to down.
First, we would like you to get prepare some important necessities to install the Comfast WiFi extender. By getting all the things ready, you will easily get the successful installation of the extender.
Prerequisites of Comfast WiFi Extender
Here, we make a list of some important things that you need to prepare:
- Sufficient power supply from the electricity source.
- Default web address and credentials.
- Update the internet browser.
- Computer or laptop.
Thus, these are the prerequisites that you need to prepare just before the configuration procedure of the Comfast WiFi extender. Now, let’s move to the methods to install the extender.
Methods to Install Comfast WiFi Extender
For your information, there are two methods to install the extender. Both procedures are very easy to perform. You just need to follow them as mentioned. The following is the name of the methods:
- Manual Method
- WPS Button Method
You can perform one of them according to your choice. If you want to know more about the methods then move to the next section which explained both the procedure steps in detail.
How to Install Comfast WiFi Extender Manually?
The manual method is the most reliable procedure to set up the Comfast WiFi extender in the home. You can also call this method Web interface because in this process you need access to the default web address of the device. For further steps follow the following steps:
- Unbox the extender and take a small check to ensure the device is damage-free.
- Power up the device and press the turn-on button.
- Connect the extender and router with the assistance of an Ethernet cable.
- Switch on the laptop and computer.
- Open the updated internet browser.
- Type the IP into the URL bar.
- Push the Enter key.
- Now, you will see the login panel in which you need to fill in the default credentials.
- Click on the Login button.
Thereafter, the Comfast WiFi extender setup wizard will appear in which you need to follow the on-screen fields.
Hence, now you know how to install Comfast WiFi extender via a manual method to get the setup successful. Now, let’s move to the WPS button method.
Comfast WiFi Extender Setup (WPS Button)
For your information, you can only perform this method in WPS-authorized models. So, check the device first to make sure you have a WPS button device or not.
- Initially, you need to power up the Comfast WiFi extender.
- Take the extender near the host router.
- Found the WPS button on the extender.
- Once you found the WPS button, press it for seconds.
- Wait for some minutes until the device is configured through WPS.
Now, you know how to install a Comfast WiFi extender through the WPS button.
Tip: Once you set up the Comfast extender in your home. The first thing you need to do is change the admin details and make a strong password to improve the security of the home network.
This is how to install a Comfast WiFi extender in the home through the web interface and WPS method. You can perform one of them according to your choice. Once the device is configured you will get a fast-blazing internet speed. However, you can also contact our experts in case of any issues.